- Students should log on and complete all posted assignments (please contact the operations team if you need a laptop)
- 100% Attendance is mandatory starting Wednesday 3.18.2020; Teachers will be taking attendance daily by 9:20 a.m.
- Students and families should be adhering to the class schedules as outlined for remote learning.
- Logging on and not completing the work is not an option (your progress is tracked in real-time)
- Families should be logging on daily checking to see student progress or updates from teachers.
- As of today, we do not have any additional information as to when students will return to school other than the April 20th date. We will update as more information becomes available.
- For families with concerns related to food or shelter they can direct those concerns to Ms. Perl, Ms. Kaylor, or Mr. Jenkins.
Attendance is detrimental to your student being promoted to the next grade. We are advising you don’t traveling with students on academic day.